Last update: 1/13/2022
Please check back regularly for any updates.
Greetings All and Happy New Year,
We hope this message finds you doing well.
As you all are aware, the Covid-19 positive cases have been on a significant rise causing many to be out sick and/or exposing others. Western Tech is currently reviewing what accommodations can be made to limit the amount of students at the campus without disrupting the class and learning flow. We also want to try and stop the spread of the virus and are taking the appropriate measures for those that visit either campus.
In trying to contain the spread we ask for your assistance in continuing observing and following:
- CDC guidelines-https://www.cdc.gov/media/releases/2021/s1227-isolation-quarantine-guidance.html
- DO NOT come to either campus if you are experiencing ANY symptoms (cough, fever or chills, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, diarrhea etc.). If you do not have Covid but have a cold or the flu, DO NOT come in
- Wash your hands frequently, and utilize the hand sanitizers around the school, or bring your own.
- ALL STUDENTS, STAFF, AND VISITORS ARE ENCOURAGED TO WEAR FACE MASKS until further notice.
- Avoid shaking hands and/or hugging.
- Avoid touching your eyes, mouth or nose area.
- If you need to cough, try to go to an isolated area and cough into a paper towel or into the crook of your arm. Dispose of the paper towel immediately
We will all get through this if we take care of ourselves and of each other. We will also continue to monitor the current pandemic situation and keep you posted.