DEVELOP THE SKILLS FOR MULTIPLE INDUSTRIES!
Learn From the Best: Our bachelor’s in business administration degree is taught by instructors who have years of Real World experience. From accountants to business owners, you’ll use modern technology to learn all the ins and outs of this ever- demanding industry.
Accelerated Program: Western Tech’s Bachelor of Arts degree in Business Administration is 30-month program that includes classroom instruction and online learning. Some of the unique courses you will take during your business administration training include: Principles of Management, Microsoft Office Applications, Payroll Accounting, Human Resources, Business Finance, Lean Six Sigma and more.
Choose Your Path: Whether you prefer face to face interaction or the flexibility of online learning, Western Tech’s bachelor’s in business administration program has the right modality for you. Choose from either our hybrid modality or our 100 percent online platform.
- Hybrid Program: Our business program is a hybrid program that combines the elements of traditional face to face learning with the flexibility of online learning. 50% of your training will be in the classroom the other 50% will be online. You’re virtually getting the best of both worlds!
- Online Program: Whether you’re a working adult or a busy parent (or both!), Western Tech’s Online Program is how you can move your life forward while working on your Bachelor in Business Administration degree without turning it upside down. Our 100 percent online platform is user friendly and will ensure you have the support you need to be successful allowing you to get started on your career as a professional faster!
Internship Opportunities: Our goal at Western Tech is to make sure you’re fully prepared for success. That’s why our bachelor’s program includes an internship to give you valuable experience in a real business setting. It also includes community service, so you can build relationships in the El Paso community and experience the rewards of giving back.
Certifications: Certifications will make your resume stand out. Our Bachelor of Arts degree in Business Administration will prepare you for certification in these key areas:
- Lean Six Sigma-Yellow Belt
- Lean Six-Sigma-Green Belt
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)
As you go through the program, you will be eligible to earn 15 digital “ business badges. ” A business badge is a clickable online record that provides evidence of academic achievement directly from the college. This is a portable electronic way in which to provide evidence of skills mastery.